Hack my Slider!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by .michael, Apr 23, 2008.

1. .michael macrumors regular

I have a jailbroken iPod Touch. Can someone tell me how to change the text of the slider and color or whatever? When I am in Customize and go into the slider it's blank... Same with a lot of things..

2. donaldj macrumors 6502

donaldj

In customize, you have to go to 'Change Text Strings' or somthing of the sort.

3. .michael thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks. Do you know how to make the dock clear?

Also I downloaded this thing called Dock 2.6 but it is an add on for iPhone UI. Can you tell me where I can find this?

4. donaldj macrumors 6502

donaldj

Dont know about Dock 2.6

To make the dock clear, you need to make a dock thats the same colour as your background... or, the same part of the image as you background.

5. itpronikn macrumors newbie

6. albinoAZN macrumors regular

isn't dock.app the thing in the bottom right corner where if you tap and hold on it, and the drag out, it shows all your apps?

7. donaldj macrumors 6502

donaldj

Maybe, i though it was called 'Sunburst' or somthing... Does what your describing though.

8. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

It is dock.app

You need to edit system strings

9. EvanLugh macrumors 68000

EvanLugh

Outside of Customize there is a manual edit. Don't do it. I did it and it's buggered up all my strings. Power Off = POWER_OFF_...OFF_POWER_DOWN

All off the edge of the screen, and it's for *everything*. Just trust me on it, lol.