Hackintosh or wait for new imac??

Discussion in 'iMac' started by gnrredphoenix, Aug 27, 2012.

  1. gnrredphoenix macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2012
    #1
    So I've been waiting for a new imac since around april now and my 2007 macbook pro is on its last legs so I'm going to have to make a move by the end of October the latest.

    I'm very seriously considering building a hackintosh if nothing is out by then because i just can't wait any longer. Does anyone have any experience with them or think it might be a reasonable option???
     
  2. robgendreau macrumors 68030

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2008

Share This Page