Hackintosh pro build

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by armanjt, May 21, 2011.

1. armanjt, May 21, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  2. fabriciom macrumors 6502

3. armanjt, May 21, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2013

armanjt thread starter macrumors newbie

4. fabriciom macrumors 6502

NOT A HACKINTOSH FORUM.

is that clearer?

5. voyagerd macrumors 65816

voyagerd

6. JesterJJZ macrumors 68020

JesterJJZ

A 27" monitor with 1080p resolution is pretty crappy. Might wanna rethink that one.

7. QuantumLo0p macrumors 6502a

QuantumLo0p

Yes, unfortunately they are correct that this, sadly, is not the place for Hackintosh discussions. Apple takes a dim view of this and MR is tight with them, understandably so. I recommend the previous link to where they are embraced and openly discussed. I think there are really not that many Hackintosh enthusiasts here anyway; just some passing curiosities more than anything.

Now that we've talked about it I think I'm going to pay them a visit and satisfy my curiosity for a while.
    :)

8. nanofrog macrumors G4

There's a few here that would be willing to help, but it will take longer than if you go to other sites that are specifically for Hackintoshes (for example, I'm willing, but don't have the time to help you right this sec with your research & offer useful information).

9. bearcatrp macrumors 68000

10. MH01 macrumors G4

MH01

It's not illegal to discuss hackintosh on macrumors , if YOU do not like it do not read the posts related to hackintosh.

11. MH01 macrumors G4

MH01

As others have stated there are much better resouces available on other forums already posted in this thread. I would looking at systems built in those forums and order the same parts, and follow their instructions. Once you get your hackintosh sorted come on back to macrumors, a lot of helpful people here, you just have to ignore the militant fanboys :) . And good choice building a hackintosh, much better value for money especially the new SB based intels. Good luck. Owww one thing to consider see if you can get a mac pro case of eBay :)