hacktivat ip4-install sam without phone locking up back to activation SCREEN

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ENERGYRED617, Jun 22, 2015.

1. ENERGYRED617 macrumors newbie

I HACKTIVATE MY IPHONE 4, INSTALLED CYDIA WITH PANGU BUT WHEN I TRIED TO INSTALL SAM, THE PHONE REVERTED BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL STATE AFTER INSTALLING SAM.... ASKING FOR EMAIL AND PASWORD FOR THE PHONE.. IS THEIR ANY WAY AROUND THIS INTRUSION TO PUT SAM ON THE PHONE... WITH OUT IT LOCKING BACK UP...

2. yjchua95 macrumors 604

Do not post in caps. It makes it look like you are shouting. Use proper grammar, punctuations and sentence structures as well for others to comprehend what you're trying to say.

And PS, if it's Activation Lock that you're trying to get past, nobody will help you.

3. ENERGYRED617 thread starter macrumors newbie

OK

4. ENERGYRED617 thread starter macrumors newbie

THX for the advice well can i search for the help i need if everybody is tight lip, u serious guy... lol

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

The SAM unlock hack has been patched by Apple many years ago and does not work.
    What are you trying to do again?
    And what email and password are you talking about?
    Are you trying to bypass an icloud locked lost or stolen device?

6. ENERGYRED617 thread starter macrumors newbie

not stolen, not lost clean ESN paid to find out online... i have only been able to turn the ip4 into a ipod basically. recent videos say SAM has new update & works now but when i install SAM phone went back to activation

7. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

No, most likely you came across fake videos and fake info that lead you on to view YouTube videos to create revenue for the uploader but don't work and just make you click and create ad money. There's tons of such junk online.
    Sam hasn't been updated for years and does not work any more.
    Also if the device is icloud locked such discussion is not allowed here.

8. lovewd macrumors 6502

lovewd

9. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

What you have is a Carrier locked iP4.

Like AJ says, the SAM activation route has been closed for some years. SAM was originally developed for fixing push notification problems on hacktivated phones.
    As a side benefit for sometime it could 'unlock' carriers locked phones, but Apple closed that loophole.

Video's saying the opposite are either old or fake.

You have 5 options:
    1) sell it and get an unlocked phone
    2) use it as an ipod
    3) for some Baseband firmware versions you can buy an SIM-interposer to unlock (depending on iOS version as well)
    4) Get an official unlock from the Carrier it is locked to.
    5) Buy an unlock service online (few and far between and expensive, beware for rip-offs)