Had anyone iVoler Tempered Glass Screen Protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by evtonline, Dec 5, 2014.

1. evtonline macrumors newbie

2. krUnIzZlE, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2014

krUnIzZlE macrumors regular

It was $1. I went and bought it. lol. I'll upload pics when i get it. Shipping is sometime in Jan.

3. bwerner25 macrumors member

I bought one. For $1 I'll bite. The code works for the 6+ screen protector as well. Expected delivery is Jan. 2-20 however.

4. bwerner25 macrumors member

Got the screen protector in today. There's no Rounded edge. Haven't tested it out yet. I'll report back when I've spent some time with it on the device.

5. bwerner25 macrumors member

I've had the protector on my 6+ for a few days now and I'm pretty impressed. For the price this thing is great. The only other glass screen protector I've used is the bodyguardz and I would say it's just as good, possibly better. The installation was extremely easy. The only gripe I have is that the protector didn't have the full coverage that they advertised. For a dollar this was a steal.

6. Draganime macrumors member

it costs £8 for me, would you still recommend it at this price, does it stay true to the other claims it makes (transparent, oleophobic and touchscreen accuracy)?

7. bwerner25 macrumors member

The transparency and touchscreen accuracy are great. Water seems to bead up when on the protector so I'm guessing it's oleophobic. I would probably still buy it at that price point after using it. Other similar protectors are $30-$45 so you're still saving a good amount. If you're looking for edge to edge protection though you'll really want to look elsewhere.

8. Kisey, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014

Kisey macrumors 6502a

Just got mine today. Despite what the other poster said, the edges are rounded--not sharp. The cutouts are spot on. It's obviously not edge-to-edge, but you can't really expect that for $1. My only gripe is the edges aren't adhearing completely so it looks cloudy/blurry. Maybe it'll go away over time. Oh, and the oleophobic coating is lacking.