Had good experience in apple store today

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by epi117, Dec 20, 2010.

1. epi117 macrumors 6502

Dont use my phone much so gave my 20 year old my 4g and got his 3gs ( he was very happy, great kid)

So i got his phone and noticed a more than one inch crack on back panel that made it difficult to insert synch cable, it kinda drops a bit ...

So figure what the hell, look at Portland criagslist and found a few people that did repairs..emailed them for quotes, but figured i might as well make a genuis bar appt on way to work and see how much and if they could repair it.

So got to store, explained that i had a crack and how much would it cost to repair cause it was probably my fault...

she tinkered with it, and told me she would order me a new one and should get it in few days..

Very nice service.

2. alongston macrumors newbie

I've always had a great experience in the Apple store. My problem is that I tend to buy too much while I'm in there!

3. MicroApple macrumors regular

Wait what lol. What's so great about that, are they replacing it for free? I mean I'm pretty sure alot of companies offer to replace phones for money. :p

4. McRCN macrumors regular

I attended a workshop about MobileMe today at my local Apple Store. I turned out to be the only person attending. I asked if I could ask some other questions I had about things not relating to MobileMe. The guy told me I had him for one hour and he would discuss any Apple topics I like. It was a great session, I learned a lot and it was free!