Had my first 'bug' today

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by twisted-pixel, Jul 1, 2015.

1. twisted-pixel macrumors 6502a

twisted-pixel

My watch has been working virtually flawlessly ever since I got it...

once, it seemed to get stuck on the blurred screen as a result of me swiping to delete a notification at exactly the same time as another one came in. Only solution was to reboot.

Then today, I had a strange one, where the watch would activate, but the second I touched the screen, it would turn off. Rotate wrist, or press the digital crown would turn it back on...but again, the moment I touched the screen it would turn off....I left it for a while, charged it for a while etc...but no..the only cure was a reboot.

Still..I've had it two months so it's doing better than my phone!!

2. KisonBY macrumors member

Seen that happen once with my wife's sport 38mm (she had it since launch date, 4/24). Rebooted and the issue went away. Calling it a one-off glitch.

3. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

I had the exact thing happen to me. I even posted a thread about my watch freaking out. It happened when I was changing the color on the chronometer face. After a reset it's been fine but I sure won't be changing the chronometer face color again.

4. Rok73 macrumors 65816

Rok73

LOL, what?

5. clint-bell macrumors regular

I had a problem recently where I wasn't getting notifications about texts. I put this down to maybe because my iPhone was in close proximity. Anyone else experienced something similar to this?

6. Bigdog9586 macrumors regular

If my phone is awake and I'm doing something else it won't pass on things as I guess it thinks I see the notes on the phone.