Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LennyFL

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 10, 2012
Yesterday I got the iPad I ordered on the date it was anounced . My wife and granddaughter used it all day I only got it for setup and to download the apps they wanted. Today I took my wife to Best Buy and got her a White 32 Gig Verizon version.

Now I can play with mine.

Lenny

Yumunum

macrumors 65816
Apr 24, 2011
U.S.
Not sure why this needed a new thread but great! :confused:

It's kinda a cool story. They enjoyed the product so much that on a whim, he got a second ($600!) device.

Definitely not a completely worthless story. I mean, hey, this is a forum. A place where we talk to each other about just about anything.

Magnum Opus

macrumors regular
Apr 28, 2011
My gf always told me iPads were a waste of time, just a giant iPod touch... guess what, she's been playing with my iPad more than me! Maybe I should've bought two? :p

azure247

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2008
More to my evidence that guys buys girls anything they want. :D (Dont you wish you were a girl?) Well, maybe not hahaha.

OTACORB

macrumors 68000
Jun 21, 2009
Central, Louisiana
Yesterday I got the iPad I ordered on the date it was anounced . My wife and granddaughter used it all day I only got it for setup and to download the apps they wanted. Today I took my wife to Best Buy and got her a White 32 Gig Verizon version.

Lenny

Congrats and now enjoy your own iPad! I don't understand why folks post in threads complaining about the thread. Nothing to see just keep on to the next thread.

ZBoater

macrumors G3
Jul 2, 2007
Sunny Florida

Lenny

You sir have discovered the secret to happiness.

His and hers iPads. :cool:

----------

Not sure why this needed a new thread but great! :confused:

Probably needed as much or even more than some replies... :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.