iPhone Had to upgrade to iOS7, here's what I miss

dokindo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
Had a microphone issue on my 5, which led me to do a warranty exchange. The new phone came with iOS 7.

I see lots of threads on must have/best apps, but here's a slightly different perspective with the ones that I miss the most
1. Scrolling hack - dont even know the name now, but basically allowed smoother scrolling in safari. Sort of scrolling momentum
2. Cleverpin
3. Zephyr
4. Flux

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Webscrollian. I must say that's very noticeable now that I'm back on stock

I showed my friends the tweak in the past and they didnt feel any difference

sand_man

macrumors 6502a
Jun 3, 2011
Johannesburg, South Africa
I miss

Accelerate - Pesky animations become a bit tedious after a while. It's nice to speed things up a bit.

Springtomize - Love being able to shrink icons, dictate the number of icons on the dock, custom carrier label, alter folder behavior etc etc etc Such a worthwhile, lightweight app with extensive functionality.

Custom icon packs/Winterboard - The new icons are a breath of fresh air but there so many stunning themes out there with their own beautiful icons. I miss that a lot.

iaymnu

macrumors 6502
Mar 23, 2007
I miss being able to use my own host files to disable obtrusive ads.

These "browser alts" just doesn't cut it.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
Webscrollian. I must say that's very noticeable now that I'm back on stock

I showed my friends the tweak in the past and they didnt feel any difference
Haha seriously. I've been using that tweak since the day it got released. I always install it. Scrolling to the top or bottom in UIWebViews without it takes forever. Webacrollian is one of my top 5 tweaks haha

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.