iPhone Had to upgrade to iOS7, here's what I miss

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by dokindo, Dec 16, 2013.

1. dokindo macrumors regular

Had a microphone issue on my 5, which led me to do a warranty exchange. The new phone came with iOS 7.

I see lots of threads on must have/best apps, but here's a slightly different perspective with the ones that I miss the most
    1. Scrolling hack - dont even know the name now, but basically allowed smoother scrolling in safari. Sort of scrolling momentum
    2. Cleverpin
    3. Zephyr
    4. Flux

2. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

Webscrollian. I must say that's very noticeable now that I'm back on stock

I showed my friends the tweak in the past and they didnt feel any difference

3. sand_man macrumors 6502a

sand_man

I miss

Accelerate - Pesky animations become a bit tedious after a while. It's nice to speed things up a bit.

Springtomize - Love being able to shrink icons, dictate the number of icons on the dock, custom carrier label, alter folder behavior etc etc etc Such a worthwhile, lightweight app with extensive functionality.

Custom icon packs/Winterboard - The new icons are a breath of fresh air but there so many stunning themes out there with their own beautiful icons. I miss that a lot.

4. iaymnu macrumors 6502

I miss being able to use my own host files to disable obtrusive ads.

These "browser alts" just doesn't cut it.

5. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Haha seriously. I've been using that tweak since the day it got released. I always install it. Scrolling to the top or bottom in UIWebViews without it takes forever. Webacrollian is one of my top 5 tweaks haha