Hahaha App (The Dark Knight)

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by sneeks, Jul 16, 2008.

1. sneeks macrumors 6502a

Anyone get this to work? I press the smile button and nothing appears on screen.

EDIT:

Got it working now. You have to drag each shape out with two fingers on the screen.

2. marcelo002 macrumors member

Anyone else notice at the end of the "About" section, the fine print states that by using the application, you grant WB permission to use any photo you create. Does that mean that if I decide to send a picture to a buddy, it will be sent to Warner Brothers as well, and they can go ahead and use it however they want?

3. diametric macrumors regular

diametric

offtopic:

watched the dark knight just a few hours ago (australia)
    was. frakking. awesome.

4. itsm3cmg macrumors member

Where do you find this app?

5. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

The first six minutes were included on the Blu-ray Disc version. It looks guh-dang sweet. Just as with the Nicholson as Joker film, Joker probably steals the show.

6. JBaker122586 macrumors 65816

Man, why can't you use library pictures?
    And I'm really surprised they were able to get this app through without using the Mail app on the iPhone.:confused:

7. Rojo macrumors 65816

Rojo

I know!! A lame exclusion. Apparently you can only use library pics on a Touch (since you can't take pictures). This app would be WAY more fun using existing pics of your friends, so they are surprised by their altered images. :D

Yeah, the app's own version of mail is awkward, to say the least. But at least this gives us hope of other apps being able to send files back to us somehow. I'm looking at YOU, voice recorder apps!!! ;)

8. razorianfly macrumors 65816

razorianfly

I noticed that too.

It's possibly a clause to, as you say, grant them permission to use the photo commercially, without need for consent.

Which is kinda worrying, but awesome at the same time. :cool:

R-Fly

9. TopToffee macrumors 6502a

it's nothing personal.... but i really hate you :mad:

10. rockinrocker macrumors 65816

rockinrocker

i'm waiting until the opening weekend hubbub dies down (kinda like this stupid phone we're all obsessing over?) and going to see it in imax on tuesday or something. i'd rather wait a few days and really be able to enjoy it then watch it with a bunch of annoying teenagers.

11. bvolt3000 macrumors newbie

plus apparently its sold out until monday or tuesday anyway