HAHAHA Stupid Salesman

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bfg110, May 13, 2008.

1. bfg110 macrumors member

So I was bored and called 1800myapple to buy an iPhone, or see what they told me when I acted like I did not understand why I couldn't buy one on the internet. The salesman told me they currently had none in stock and I asked, "Do you find that weird?" To which he responded, "ummmmmmmm wellllllll recently we have had many bulk orders so I would just keep checking back."

I just found this amusing

On the plus. MY 7 month old 8gig iPhone sold for 416$ on ebay.

2. queshy macrumors 68040

queshy

lol, pretty funny, but what exactly do you want him to tell you? Apple is releasing a new one? If he actually knew what Apple was releasing and he actually told you hed lose his job so fast! BTW nice sale on ebay!

3. sananda macrumors 68020

4. bfg110 thread starter macrumors member

He was stupid because of the length of time it took him to give me an answer, I was amused just because I called to see what would be said and I rather enjoyed the "bulk order" response as a reason. I was more amused by this phone call then your response... that is for sure.

5. mugwump macrumors regular

I don't get your thread, especially since anyone in this forum knows more than him. Yes, a new version is coming, they just can't say it. BFD.

6. dacreativeguy macrumors 68000

I guarantee you that nobody in Apple phone sales or support knows anything about a new iphone or any other unreleased product. These people aren't even located in Cupertino (I think they are in Texas), and the majority of the people who are working in Cupertino don't know anything about the new iphone either.

You need a diversion to get your mind off of this. Go watch Speed Racer, then Indiana Jones, then something the week after that and before you know it the new iphone will be announced and your world will be complete!

7. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

I, too, demand more amusement from posts.

You're not being amusing enough! Try harder!

8. touchyphone macrumors regular

9. zainjetha macrumors 6502a

10. nomar383 macrumors 65816

nomar383

man are you guys all on your period? lol, geez give the guy a break, you don't have to read the post :)

11. Killyp macrumors 68040

Killyp

Everyone knows more than him do they?

So you're saying the name MacRumors doesn't give any significance to the kind of information you're likely to find?

Maybe it should be called MacFacts or MacActuallyHappenedAlreadyAndWeAreAll100%SureAboutIt...

12. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

Well, I don't get your mom.

Is this thread funny yet?

13. zainjetha macrumors 6502a

14. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

Well, if he had named it "HAHAHA Salesman doing his job" we'd have known what to expect.

I think we mostly consider it false advertising, which tends to annoy people. "You didn't have to read the post" only applies if you get what you THOUGHT you were going to get.

15. zainjetha macrumors 6502a

well wat did u expect salesman to say? exact date and time of iphone releae?

16. iSamurai macrumors 65816

iSamurai

you nearly broke even with your iphone sale on ebay (considering the tax add ons)...

I want to do that quickly as well...

17. watermelon macrumors regular

Haha, I second that.
    Everyone shut up, your posts saying "that was pointless" are pretty pointless...:D