Half Window Maximize

Discussion in 'macOS' started by tey112, Jul 22, 2011.

1. tey112 macrumors member

I've been using Windows 7 some and have come rely heavily on the shortcut Windows Key + Left/Right to maximize a window to left/right/full screen. Any ideas on how to emulate this on a mac?

Thanks.

2. redsteven macrumors 6502a

redsteven

3. ToastyX macrumors regular

4. trannguyen macrumors newbie

I want people think about mac

Almost people use MAC have problems but nobody sue MAC, I wonder why? Somebody able to explain it?

5. simsaladimbamba

Because you confuse MAC, Mac (OS X, intosh) and Apple, your post seems like a post by a spambot. Btw, why is no one suing Microsoft for its often frustrating software?

6. thejadedmonkey macrumors 604

thejadedmonkey

No, I think it's someone who can't speak english asking why, if people have problems with mac, and if the mac has such as low market share, don't they correlate?

That's wordy. Let me try again.

Can someone explain why OS X is so great if people who use OS X have problems with it, and it has such a low market share. The point's valid, too. If it has a low market share, and people are trying to make it work like Windows, what's the point of buying a mac?

7. simsaladimbamba

Yeah, I always forget, that just because one lives in an English speaking country, speaking the language is not a prerequisite.

Belonging to a group of a few select people, though there are much more morons using Macs now.

8. colourfastt macrumors 6502a

colourfastt

Americans are the ones who are most often unable to speak the English language.

9. ScoobyMcDoo macrumors 65816

Case in point

Sorry to go OT, but I couldn't resist.