Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Halloween is just a few days away, and in anticipation of the holiday we're tracking multiple sales and promotions on Apple-related accessories from retailers like Sonos, Belkin, Hyper, Best Buy, and many more.

MR-Halloween-Deals-2022-Feature.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Best Apple Deals

In addition to accessories, we're tracking a few discounts on Apple products like the iPad, iPad Air, AirPods, and Apple Watch Ultra. All of the devices in the list below can be found on Amazon (with the exception of the HomePod at B&H Photo), and none require coupon codes in order to see their discounts.

MacBook Air Deals

Amazon and Best Buy are hosting quite a few all-time low prices on nearly every MacBook Air this weekend. Specifically, you'll find record low prices on the 15-inch MacBook Air, 13.6-inch MacBook Air, and 13.3-inch MacBook Air.

macbook-halloween.jpg

Shoppers should note that Best Buy does have a better deal for the 15-inch MacBook Air, but only if you have a My Best Buy Plus or Total membership. If you do, these notebooks have hit a new all-time low price of $999.00, which is $300 in savings for the 256GB model.

If you don't have a My Best Buy membership, you can sign up to take advantage of this deal and many more. The base "Plus" plan starts at $49.99 per year and provides access to thousands of deals and early events, like the current Black Friday Early Access sale.

• 13.3-inch M1 MacBook Air (256GB) - $749.99 at Amazon and Best Buy, down from $999.00
  • 13.6-inch M2 MacBook Air (256GB) - $899.00 at Best Buy, down from $1,099.00
  • 15-inch M2 MacBook Air (256GB) - $1,049.00 at Amazon and Best Buy, down from $1,299.00
  • 15-inch M2 MacBook Air (512GB) - $1,249.00 at Amazon and Best Buy, down from $1,499.00
iPhone 15 Deals

Apple's newest iPhones continue to see steep markdowns at various cellular carriers, including AT&T and Verizon. At AT&T, new and existing customers can get up to $1,000 off iPhone 15 Pro or iPhone 15 Pro Max, and up to $700 off iPhone 15 or iPhone 15 Plus with an eligible trade in.

iphone-15-halloween.jpg

Verizon is also offering up to $1,000 off the iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max this season, after you trade in an older device and add a new line. If you buy a new smartphone and add a new line on an Unlimited plan, you'll also be eligible for a free Apple TV 4K and six months of Apple One from Verizon.

As always, anyone looking into carrier deals should read the fine print on each offer as there are stipulations for each deal.

Sonos

This weekend only, Sonos is offering 20 percent off select home theater bundles. This includes products like the Sonos Arc soundbar, Ray soundbar, Sub (gen 3) subwoofer, and more. All the items in this sale will expire on Sunday, October 29.

sonos-halloween.jpg

Anker

Anker's Halloween sale has up to $800 off its popular portable PowerHouse batteries. Additionally, we're tracking a few ongoing Anker discounts on the retailer's website as well as on Amazon, all listed bel... Click here to read rest of article

Article Link: Halloween Deals: The Best Apple Product and Accessory Sales

Fuzzball84

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2015
Even with these discounts, my workflow is just too heavy. M1 and M2 is laggy and I can’t DaVinci Resolve as good as I did last year. My M2 has become so slow that I reverted to Apple Newton to finish a project. Smooth as butter.. and no jelly scrolling.

M3, Apple Newton, or just go home people.

In all seriousness there is some great deals for M1 and M2 devices. Will still be supported for years to come and can accomplish the vast, vast majority of tasks average consumers need them for.

I actually wish I’d not bought my M2 air quite so soon… a few months after release there were some steep discounts.

Refurbished products are also a good deal too!

Reactions: Rodney Dangerfield

pcmike

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2007
Lake Worth, FL
These MacBook Airs are out of stock at Apple stores locally and online until 11/10. Wonder what the chances of them being updated on 10/30 is??

Specifically.. 13” M2, 16G, 512T, 8c/10c

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.