Halo 3 Mythic 2 DLC coming Febuary 2nd

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by macfan881, Jan 23, 2010.

1. macfan881 macrumors 68020

For those who havent purchased ODST yet the exclusive levels that were in the game will be set to come out this Febuary it will include Heretic, Citadel and Longshore. The Price is set to be about 800 points to it will be intresting to see if new Achievements will come along with this update. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/halo-3-mythic-2-map-pack-released

2. SevenInchScrew macrumors 6502a

SevenInchScrew

The achievements for these 6 Mythic maps are already in the game. They actually all went live in April of last year, when the first pack became available. The thing was, no one could get all of them until ODST came out and people got access to the last 3 maps. If you haven't had access to ANY of these maps yet though, there are 20 achievements that you can now attain.

The skulls are pretty easy to find, just use Forge mode, and you'll have them very quickly. And, there are a few others actual gameplay ones that are also easy, like "Tank Dropper" and "Awww, Too Bad". Most of the others will take some work, since they have either specific playlists required, or a certain weapon. The two Zombie specific ones in particular you need to play the "Rumble Pit" playlist in order to get Zombie games.

The obvious hardest ones though, are the Killtac, Exterm, and Perfection. I lucked out and got both the Killtacular and Extermination at the same time in a game of SWAT on Orbital. The Perfection is a little harder, but if you have a good team that can protect you if you're getting close, like I did, it isn't too much of an issue.

Here is a pic from my Xbox profile, with descriptions of each...
    I had to take two pics, because the list is kind of long...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. spyker3292 macrumors 65816

Well, I'm glad I bought ODST. I hate buying map packs, and still haven't bought one Halo one...

Of course, I guess purchasing ODST is like purchasing a map pack :p

4. SevenInchScrew macrumors 6502a

SevenInchScrew

HA, yea sort of. Personally, the ODST disc itself has given me at least $60 worth of content and game time. So, getting the extra 3 Mythic maps was sort of a bonus. I already bought all the other maps, so it was only the second Mythic set that I didn't have. Very worth it to me. I love Halo, and play it constantly, so the more maps I have the better.