Halo Demo problem.

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by bounce050, Sep 22, 2008.

1. bounce050 macrumors newbie

Ive been playing the halo demo for a while now but, it wont let me connect to multiplayer anymore. Im able to use safari so I don`t think theres any problem with my connection. But when I click multiplayer it says: Halo can`t connect to the network.
    Ive tried to reboot my mac several times but it just doesn`t fix it.
    Anyone know what I should do? what could be wrong?
    The strangest thing is that it worked fine yesterday and it works for my buddies on theyre mac`s on the same network.

Thanks // Bounce

2. MRU Suspended

MRU

I think multiplayer servers have been put to death and are no longer supported. There was a thread about this here a short while ago. sorry.

3. bounce050 thread starter macrumors newbie

forgot, I have "uninstalled" and "reinstalled" halo several times and it still doesn`t work.

4. bounce050 thread starter macrumors newbie

but how come my friends can use multiplayer when theyre also using the same halo, same macbook and same network. I mean it worked for me yesterday but now im just unable to connect to the network.

5. MRU Suspended

MRU

mmm okay so maybe servers still are supported?

About Halo.... are they using a full version of halo?

Are you sure it's a demo version your running and not a knocked off version with a dodgy serial. If so read this

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=562577

6. jimog macrumors newbie

i also have a problem

uhum i have a problem when i install it it goes to this halo loading screen and then it exits out... and sometimes it'll say "sorrythere's a problem with halo demo try playing in safe mode" even with safe mode it does the same thing have any ideas?