Halo Multiplayer Issues

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Captain Haddock, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Captain Haddock macrumors newbie

I have Halo for my eMac G4, 1.25 GHZ, with 2 Gigs of RAM. The most I've seen online is 7 servers, that is nothing. I tried to play against my friend who has a PC, but to no avail. Does Halo multiplayer differentiate between the standard version (which I have) and Universal Binary. Is it as simple as getting the update?

Thanks

-Captain Haddock

2. SHADO macrumors 6502a

SHADO

There have been several posts on this topic, but yes it does make a difference. If you have v.1.5.2 or w/e the latest old version is, you need to update to the Universal Binary, which is in sync w/PC v.1.08. You can download a Universal Binary upgrade for $5 from here if you already have the old version. Make sure you can find ur CD Key because you have to input that in order to download it. If you can't find ur CD Key, just say so and I'll tell you how to find it.

3. SHADO macrumors 6502a

SHADO

4. Captain Haddock thread starter macrumors newbie

I got it from a friend a while ago, no CD key. I suppose I could get the torrent (I'm dead broke, being 13, and getting a USB wifi card soon), but I don't really wanna download the 600 mb file.. Is that the only way? Thanks

5. pianoplayer1 macrumors 6502

pianoplayer1

No there is no "torrented" Cd key that actually works for multiplayer in the latest patch.