Handbrake help?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hopdevil, Dec 16, 2007.

1. hopdevil macrumors newbie

Ive had my Touch for a day now. I can get a movie with chapters into the touch.

The problem I am havings is I am trying to put an entire season of a particular show on. I have the Season on 2 disc each containing several shows, just like the original. handbrake only wants to encode the first chapter, or show and that is it. How do I get the entire disc?

2. fistful macrumors 6502a

fistful

For television series you need to use the queue. What you do is set it to encode chapters 1 of 1 which would be episode 1, press add to queue. Then set it to encode chapters 2 of 2 which would be episode 2, press and to queue add so on until you have set all the chapters/episodes to the queue. After that just press start and it'll do it's thing.

3. hopdevil thread starter macrumors newbie

tried it

i went into the video and selected all the individual files. it is still only giving me the first episode.

4. pulsewidth947 macrumors 65816

pulsewidth947

Did you click the 'Queue' button after each video? And make sure each video has a unique name - e.g. Heroes Ep 1, Heroes Ep 2, etc. Then click start queue and it should do each chapter.

5. hopdevil thread starter macrumors newbie

Re

thanks for your response.

i still am a no go. i am selecting each file, changing the "output file name" on each and opening and closing the queue for each.

what exactly is the query at the bottom? it says to create a new after each settings change.