Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
I have been noticing on new movies the track order is all shuffled. anyone else have this issue? it used to be once in awhile but several dvd's lately have the tracks and in wrong order. I was watching one one today that has duplicate tracks.

mchalebk

macrumors 6502a
Feb 4, 2008
A lot of DVDs have bogus Titles with the chapters scrambled. Play the movie in DVDPlayer and figure out which Title number is the correct one, then select that Title number in Handbrake.

mdoyle

macrumors member
Jan 3, 2010
Had the same issue copied transformers animated movie and transformers the live action movie no probs. However when did the same with gi Joe and tf 2 it put some chapters in the wrong order. I'd try what the previous poster suggested.

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
I tired ripit and that works to get the dvd ripped then use handbrake to change it. it seems to work. Plus ripit is fast and does not eat up cpu So I can rip a dvd in 30 to 40 minutes then do a batch of movies when I go to be with handbreak.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.