Handbrake

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by saladiro, Sep 9, 2012.

1. saladiro macrumors 6502a

saladiro

Hi,

It's been a while since i used Handbrake, (it used to always work with every dvd) Just recently i purchased a new dvd for my daughter. I wanted to rip it, then import it into itunes then watch in Apple TV. No such luck, on handbrake when i go to source open, i cant point to the dvd location which is sitting on my desktop. Its as if it does not even exist.

can anyone help me? I am not really concerned with ripping the dvd so much as just wanting to get it on apple tv. So either help is appreciated. I am running snow leopard (5yrs old mac book pro)

tks

2. simsaladimbamba

Have you tried ripping the DVD via MacTheRipper, FairMount or any other dedicated rip application first and then opening the VIDEO_TS folder in HandBrake?

To edit your thread title to a descriptive one, to get a knowledgable audience and help making the thread easier to find for people looking for the same information, just click on the [​IMG] button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the [​IMG] button below your message.