Handheld Items TPU case for iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by fishmd, Jun 22, 2010.

1. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

Just thought I would let you all know my impressions and see some pics of this case that handhelditems.com is selling. This is the smoke TPU checked case that I got. You can see it http://www.handhelditems.com/iphone-flexi-graphic-skin-case-clear-check-p-135853.html

At 6.99$ I was not expecting too much, but actually it is a really nice case and seems to be really well made. Obviously I do not have my phone yet, but once I get it, I will be sure to update as to the actual fit on the phone. But it seems to be really well made. No ugly seems at all. Material is equivalent to my iSkin Solo that I have for my 3GS and use all of the time. It has all the right cut outs as well as raised tactile buttons for the volume buttons and the sleep/wake switch. I think it will be a great cheap case for anyone who wants to get their phone covered up quickly without having to spend too much and wait for some other great cases. For me, I am just waiting for my Wrapsol Ultra. :)

Anyways, attached are some pics.

Attached Files:

2. jmike314 macrumors member

Good to know...I ordered the same case in pink for my wife's new iphone. Probably won't get the case until next week but at least it's not a cheap p.o.s.

3. fishmd thread starter macrumors 68000

fishmd

It actually got to me Pretty fast. I just ordered it last Friday and only payed for the regular cheap shipping. Got it today. :)

4. jmike314 macrumors member

well...I ordered last night and got a shipped confirmation this afternoon. We'll see how it turns out.

Post when you get it so I know the thing fits....thanks in advance.

5. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

I bought the plain clear one. No ridges. Just nice and clean. Cant wait to slip my phone in it :D.