Hands-Free Control + Spire on iPhone 4

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by FLYING SE7EN, Jan 27, 2012.

1. FLYING SE7EN macrumors regular

FLYING SE7EN

I've just installed this tweak on my iPhone 4 (untethered rs 5.0.1) and I can't get it to work. I'm saying the keyword, and it won't activate Siri. Anyone else having the same problem? Am I doing something wrong? Siri works fine any other time I hold the home button to invoke.

Also installed siritoggles and that's working fine.

Thanks.

J.

2. ThHeartlessHero macrumors member

Hey! We live near each other!

Anyways, try using a loose filter to make it more prone to picking up the command. Also, are you attempting it with any music playing? Have you tried from a bluetooth headst? I set it up on my brother's 4 and it was really designed for headset use. It does work just sitting on a table but definitely have to speak up sometimes to get it to listen.

Long shot, but have you tried rebooting your phone? Just before he left today, his Siri was intermittent then froze but the phone functioned normally. Rebooted and started working fine again.

3. FLYING SE7EN thread starter macrumors regular

FLYING SE7EN

Rebooted and still doesn't work. I'm in a very quiet room and pretty much shouting and no joy. Changed the filter to loose, nothing. I have version 2.1-4, is there an updated version?

4. ThHeartlessHero macrumors member

5. FLYING SE7EN thread starter macrumors regular

FLYING SE7EN

6. ThHeartlessHero macrumors member

I'm personally waiting for all the kinks regarding sound to get worked out before I install on my 4S but glad you got it working!