Handsfree In ear earphones

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by JTeighty, May 7, 2010.

1. JTeighty macrumors newbie

Hi,

I am looking for a good pair of In ear earphones with a mic and preferably a remote to use with my iphone. I would spend upto £30 ($50). I want the sound quality to be very good as I will also use them to listen to my ipod.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Many thanks

JT80

2. Gorbesilliamuri macrumors newbie

Very useful links provided here.. all are Very nice.. Thank you for sharing…So I am very exciting to know about this site.......

3. JTeighty thread starter macrumors newbie

?? Sorry but how does this answer my post ??

4. stcanard macrumors 65816

stcanard

It doesn't - I suspect it's a boilerplate to allow him to spam the forum with the links in his sig (maybe a bot?). It looks an awful lot like the regular spam on my blog.

As far as your request, they are slightly out of your range (CAD $80 here) but I find the Apple in ear earphones to be superb - they stay in my ears, they provide very good quality sound even while exercising, and provide a very good quality mic / remote.

Don't let how badly the standard apple earphones suck put off the in ear ones.

5. JTeighty thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the response.

I was looking at them, but the reviews didn't seem to be too great. However, you say they're v good so I may look into it. Thanks for the suggestion.

I've read that the Zagg smartbuds are meant to be superb. Do you have any experience with them?