iPod Happy 5th Anniversary iPod

MattyMac

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 6, 2005
NJ/NYC
Today's the day that five years ago...our good friend iPod was released. It would be nice to see a sick anniversary edition soon...but very unlikely:rolleyes:

...well tomorrow is tuesday.

EDIT: Here is my baby in Mint condition!

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
How fitting that I should receive my lovely new red nano today then :) :cool:

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
dmw007 said:
Okay, go ahead and brag some more about it dcv. :p ;) :D :)
Well okay, if you insist... :D

"I just got..."

(okay I'll shut up about it now then :eek:)

Tom B.

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2006
London
Southernboy said:
Unfortunetly, the comments left for article are not very posetive (i don't mean the ones from 5 years ago).
Its a shame that most people are still, today, stupid enough to believe that iPods still cost doble what Creative players do, force you to buy all your music from iTunes, have 4 hour battery lives, are fragile, lock you into iTunes for the rest of your life, have poor sound quality and do not work with any headphones, except the included ones. :mad: :( *sigh*
Some people are so ****ing stupid!

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY IPOD!!!
My dad had the original iPod, and it still works great! Apart from having 30 minute battery life, but he just ordered a replacement battery, that is supposed to last 20 hours, so it will last a few more years!

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
drumpat01 said:
Happy Birthday iPod!!! You made me switch :)

I had an iPod Mini before I switched, but technically the iPod was not the driving factor behind my conversion because I had prior plans of switching. But its ease of use, beautiful design, and high quality certainly are plausible reasons to help one decide to switch over to using Macs. :)

MattyMac

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 6, 2005
NJ/NYC
The apple store is down now too! Maybe it will have something to do with the 5 year Anniversary....Oh Man that would be AMAZING!

Edit: Nope :(