Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

w_parietti22

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 16, 2005
Seattle, WA
Happy B-Day Google!!! :D

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 150

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
mad jew said:
They've done more in that seven years than Microsoft did in the last twenty.

Happy birthday. :)

mad jew,
With every post you write, I'm lovin' you more and more.
(and more)
You're awesome!
So biting and sarcastic!

and Google,
With every query I write, I'm lovin' you more and more!
Remember when I hugged your sign?
awww yea.
t5200508081641225385rd.jpg

Google, fly me out to California, and I will wine and dine you (on your dime)!

Google, I think I love you most of all because..
you are my helper brain.

You've been around only seven years, yet made a huge dent in culture!
"google" is a verb now. The OS X spellchecker isn't calling "google" or "googling" misspellings.

Google, please have babies with my PowerBook. They'd be like.. super-Newtons or something. EVERYONE WILL WANT ONE, AND FINALLY YOU AND I WILL BE THE SOLE CONTROLLERS OF A LUCRATIVE MARKET!!
MUAHAHHA
Muahah!

but perhaps I've said too much...

Hugs 'n' love, google! Happy B-day.
here, I made you a cake out of snoods.
picture23mp.jpg

fayans

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2005
MacRumors: Forums
Google was founded in 7th September 1998 and has changed a lot in seven years, growing from a simple mathematically algorithmic search engine in a Stanford lab to everyone's favourite search engine it is today.

Happy 7th Birthday too!

mcadam

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2004
københavn
fayans said:
Google was founded in 7th September 1998 and has changed a lot in seven years, growing from a simple mathematically algorithmic search engine in a Stanford lab to everyone's favourite search engine it is today.

...and more - maps, world, gmail, blogger. All things new seem to come from them or apple.

So very happy birthday Google, may you live long and never become a nasty monopoly like MS...

A

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
That is awesome Katie, very creative. Good job. ;)

Happy 7th B-Day Google. Wishing you many more happy years in your fight against Microsoft. :)

Studawg7

macrumors regular
May 15, 2004
Cville, VA
wow, only 7 years and look at their success! but i must confess, i still YAHOO! I have ever since i first logged onto the internet.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
crap freakboy said:
erm...you do realise that Google is a search engine, not an actual person?

Don't talk about google like that!

*covers googles eyes*

Studawg7 said:
wow, only 7 years and look at their success! but i must confess, i still YAHOO! I have ever since i first logged onto the internet.

I have a lot of friends that only use yahoo. When I say "google it" they ... "yahoo it".
blasphemy!

I never understood the appeal of Yahoo...

Studawg7

macrumors regular
May 15, 2004
Cville, VA
katie ta achoo said:
I have a lot of friends that only use yahoo. When I say "google it" they ... "yahoo it".
blasphemy!

I never understood the appeal of Yahoo...

haha oh my friends at first gave me weird looks when i yahooed it instead of googled it. I always liked yahoo's page, i search, catch up on news, and i always enjoy the "most popular" stories and pictures. its a great way for me to not do the work im supposed to be doing!

yippy

macrumors 68020
Mar 14, 2004
Chicago, IL
Happy birthday Google!

How did you get that retro page? That is obviously a new screen shot but it shows google.com in the adress bar but with the old google. Slightly confused :confused: .

macrlz9

macrumors 6502a
Dec 6, 2003
Illinois
yippy said:
Happy birthday Google!

How did you get that retro page? That is obviously a new screen shot but it shows google.com in the adress bar but with the old google. Slightly confused :confused: .

archive.org

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.