Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superninjagoat

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2004
Apex, N.C
That's because Arn loves us :)

P.S. This has been a wasted post, to see what my username is :)

For everyone wondering what their April Fool's name is, it's at the top of every page (when you're signed in) where it says "Welcome, YOUR NAME HERE."

Also, it's in old posts. That's how I discovered mine.

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.

Ok, now I'm literally LMAO.
lach.gif

And thus ends my spamming run...for now, as I have to go to bed.

image link (edit: language warning)

SC68Cal

macrumors 68000
Feb 23, 2006
I wish i had a computer like that thing the professor did. Oregon Trail would be super sweet.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Actually, that's not what I was asking, although I could have been more clear. An earlier post mentioned using smaller fonts, and that their fonts were "messed up." You mentioned something about people not knowing to switch themes. So, I assumed that somewhere there was a preference for using an alternate style sheet, one that used smaller fonts.
Correct. We previously offered you a choice of two styles: "Mac Rumors Forums" and "Smaller Font", and those will return again.

However, for today, everyone is using our special "one size fits all" style. Once you have a choice again, you'll be able to select which style you want from a drop-down choice at the bottom of forum pages.

superninjagoat

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2004
Apex, N.C
Correct. We previously offered you a choice of two styles: "Mac Rumors Forums" and "Smaller Font", and those will return again.

However, for today, everyone is using our special "one size fits all" style. Once you have a choice again, you'll be able to select which style you want from a drop-down choice at the bottom of forum pages.

Thanks, Doc. I'd never noticed that before.

All: G'night! Must sleep.

brianbobcat

macrumors regular
Aug 13, 2003
Illinois
I got my iPhone today

Well while all you are looking at fake rumors, I'm sitting here playing with my iPhone that Fedex just delivered overnight. Ya that's right, I got one, and I'll post pics as soon as I'm done photoshopping them, um, errr, I mean unpacking the box of course.

No but seriously, I laughed the hardest I have in a long time thanks to page 3, I forgot about that.

-Alex

P.S. I never said I was brianbobcat.

freiheit

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2004
California
Shouldn't it be Apple Fools Day?

Instead of April Fools Day shouldn't it be Apple Fools Day?

And I'm still waiting on my 30th Anniversary 30" iMac!!!

BobbyDigital

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2006
I <3 MacRumors. I gotta say, I like my new temporary username! I could be a video game character... like Mario's nephew or something.

freiheit

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2004
California
I <3 MacRumors. I gotta say, I like my new temporary username! I could be a video game character... like Mario's nephew or something.

Oh it isn't temporary. These new nicks are here to stay. LOL

And I'm kind of sad -- I think my nick should say Unusually Freiheit. :b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.