Happy Father's Day

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by joytime365, Jun 11, 2008.

1. joytime365 macrumors newbie

Hey Father's Day is around the corner, I nearly forget about it. Today I read an article about father's day, and get to know who started the Father's Day, why it was set in June and how people celebrate this day:
    http://www.freshbite.info/fnews_1213061638_10161.htm
    What will you do for your father in that day, I will sent my father some flowers and card with my wishes.

2. carve macrumors 6502a

carve

I am buying my dad a new iphone case, he has a horrible one currently. Play a round of golf with him. Last, but not least, go to Origami and have sushi, it is his and mine favorite food.

3. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I'll probably just get a fancy chocolate box or something for him. His only hobby now is collecting rare soul albums and wants a classic car, both of which are waaay out of my price range. And I've already got him model cars of the real ones he wants :eek:

I could barely read that site through the adverts, wtf!

4. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

Happy Father's Day to all

Looks like I might get to see my 2 kids today

Woof, Woof - Dawg [​IMG]

5. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Happy Father's Day indeed.

Attached Files:

6. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

My dad isn't taking me fishing today, but I'm going to be helping him load some large furniture into a truck. I think that's a more traditional father-and-son activity anyway. :rolleyes: Maybe we'll crush beer cans on our foreheads too, just as he taught me to do when I was 3 years old. :cool:

Since my kids have to be nice to me today, I'll be sure to expooit that for all it's worth.

Happy Father's Day to all of the other dads too!

7. ErikCLDR macrumors 68000

I got my dad a shirt along with my sister. I also got him a tie and alchohol cleaning pads (because he always steals them from my grandmas nursing home :D).

Later today we're driving to my grandpas house, picking him up, and then driving to some country club in Greenwich or Darien to have dinner with my uncle. Not really excited about it because its somewhat far away and I need to study more for my finals.

Happy Fathers day to all the dads out there.

8. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

I'm getting married this summer and my fiancée's two kids gave me Father's Day cards today. Needless to say, I was touched.