Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

milky23

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 23, 2005
Hey there!

I'm getting cold feet about ordering my 20" iMac (iSight model.) I keep reading these reports of folks who are buying Apple products only to find nasty defects and it has shaken my resolve. Those who have received their new 20" iMac, could you please post here and let me know?

Thanks folks!

radiantm3

macrumors 65816
Oct 16, 2005
San Jose, CA
milky23 said:
Hey there!

I'm getting cold feet about ordering my 20" iMac (iSight model.) I keep reading these reports of folks who are buying Apple products only to find nasty defects and it has shaken my resolve. Those who have received their new 20" iMac, could you please post here and let me know?

Thanks folks!

Ours is flawless. No dead/stuck pixels, and everything is working great. I say go for it.

wildflower

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2005
just picked mine up today and it's wonderful. big, bright, clear display with no issues of any kind, everything works like it should, and it's really, REALLY fast even before installing extra memory.

did i mention how fast it is? ;)

Chrispy

macrumors 68020
Dec 27, 2004
Indiana
Mine (a 17" model) is beautiful and very fast. My only problem is the screen has uneven backlighting where too much light "bleeds" through at the top and bottom of the screen. I am going to give apple a call about this. The iSight works great and I have no dead or stuck pixels. My case seems to be rare so I say go for it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.