Happy New Year!

ifrit05

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 23, 2013
Near Detroit, MI. USA
Just wanted to say have a Happy New Year! Be safe and have fun guys.
I've only been on this forum for a couple of day but most of you are pretty friendly and welcoming.

Hope I can spend many more years on here with you guys!
:D

jrsx

macrumors 65816
Nov 2, 2013
Tacoma, Washington
I am part of several forums, and this one is by far the most welcoming and friendly forum out there. Not to mention, it's engineered the best. Happy new year to you as well!

eyoungren

macrumors Core
Aug 31, 2011
ten-zero-eleven-zero-zero by zero-two
Just wanted to say have a Happy New Year! Be safe and have fun guys.
I've only been on this forum for a couple of day but most of you are pretty friendly and welcoming.

Hope I can spend many more years on here with you guys!
:D
Happy New Year! Arizona has 3.5 more hours to go but it's a New Year out there somewhere!

----------

I am part of several forums, and this one is by far the most welcoming and friendly forum out there.
Pssst…just don't let Intell hear that you said iBooks have PRAM batterys! OH BOY, look out! :eek::D:D:D

jrsx

macrumors 65816
Nov 2, 2013
Tacoma, Washington
Pssst…just don't let Intell hear that you said iBooks have PRAM batterys! OH BOY, look out! :eek::D:D:D
Uhhhh....what? iBooks just have a little capacitor that hold clock time for 5-10 mins. while the battery is not present. When did I say that iBooks had PRAM batteries? :eek:

jrsx

macrumors 65816
Nov 2, 2013
Tacoma, Washington
New year in 19 minutes for Washington State!
Well now, come on in 2014! This makes my iBook almost 9 years old... but it's still kickin' and will around be for another couple years!

tevion5

macrumors 68000
Jul 12, 2011
Ireland
I am part of several forums, and this one is by far the most welcoming and friendly forum out there. Not to mention, it's engineered the best. Happy new year to you as well!
I agree! It's actually so clearly laid out as well and not a big 90's mess like almost every forum.

Happy new year!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.