Happy story about a MBP & 2nd Skin

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by iñaki'sonMac'87, May 6, 2008.

1. iñaki'sonMac'87 macrumors regular

I wrote to share my relief and total happiness for caring too much about my MBP safety.

By using a 2nd skin, I avoid an unbelievable loss, when I saw my MBP being push from my side (I was holding it as a book) by another person while I was walking down the stairs in my office building, go down more than 30 steps, slide 2 mt once down, and crush to the wall, in less than a sec.

Once I catch my breath, I walked down and pick it, open the sleeve, and found a perfectly, scratch-less, in working condition MBP

Really, not a single scratch, nor one problem in half a day working(testing)

I always think about that a Mac, a laptop from Apple, are more likly to be transported and handled) with a minimum of care not found in most PC-users. Maybe this is another reason why apple laptops last more than a decade (like my own PB).

Anyway, now I wrote this on my MBP, as if nothing happened

greeting to all who make this an excellent site to get news for mac-related issues!

2. Jiddick ExRex macrumors 65816

Jiddick ExRex

Yikes. That is some kind of shock you got there.

This doesn't mean that you are totally off the hook. Something inside can still have gotten loose so be careful 'aight? :)

3. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

I hope you beat the guy who pushed you computer down the stairs. :rolleyes:

4. jjahshik32 macrumors 603

Glad to hear that your mbp isnt damaged at all! What protective sleeve did you use? Was it this? http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/ukstore?productLearnMore=TH669

"The new ""Second Skin"" folder is made and designed especially for Apple´s MacBookPro. It has been custom-made to fit snugly and protect the 15.4"" MacBookPro against scratches and falls." No Kidding!!