Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
Just wanted to say 'Happy Thanksgiving' to everyone! May we all eat so much Turkey it hurts! :p

images.jpg

alexstein

macrumors 6502a
Aug 23, 2004
Happy Thanksgiving to all MR members and their families. ..and have a safe holiday weekend...

applegirl

macrumors regular
Nov 9, 2005
In Cancun. Be back never.
I wish everyone safe travel over the next couple of days...I know in the NE US there's going to be a lot of snow so watch out for slippery roads and idiot drivers (I guess the "mother hen" in me is kicking in!).

Happy Thanksgiving! :D

jefhatfield

Retired
Jul 9, 2000
happy thanksgiving...just finished cooking all the side dishes...talk about last minute procrastination...oh and we still have to pick up the cooked turkey at the local market

next year we'll all go out ;)

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
jefhatfield said:
happy thanksgiving...just finished cooking all the side dishes...talk about last minute procrastination...oh and we still have to pick up the cooked turkey at the local market

That is what Thanksgiving cooking is all about ;)

jefhatfield

Retired
Jul 9, 2000
EricNau said:
That is what Thanksgiving cooking is all about ;)

the turkey from the market was great...so now i think i will trust them for all the side dishes too next year so i don't have to do any cooking...and paper plates could be a big plus next year

yeah, i could bring out the fine china stuff but i spent 1 1/2 years selling it so i got sick of it to the point none of it, including spode, impressed me

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.