Happy to Sad

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by allisonv7, May 6, 2007.

1. allisonv7 macrumors 6502

My iMac been constantly freezing. It stopped doing it for about a week so I hoped all was well, until it started up again. I decided to finally take it in to Apple on Friday for a repair. I ended up having to wait a couple hours, but it was kindof entertaining sitting at the genius bar.

Anyways, they said it was most likely a hard drive problem and would replace it. I get a call saturday nite (24 hours, wow I was impressed!) that it was fixed and ready for pickup so me and a friend drove down. I picked it up, brought it home and plugged it in. All was fine for a couple hours, then the freezing started again.

I called Apple and they said to bring it back in as a priority repair. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should say/ask for when I take it back. I doubt they would put in another bad HD, that the problem is most likely something else. What do you guys think?

Thanks,

allison.

2. Osarkon macrumors 68020

Osarkon

Just explain what happened and be calm about it. Oh and say how impressed you are with the 24 hour turnaround (I've been waiting a month for discolouration and a faulty superdrive to be fixed)

:D