Happy with my battery life

ron7624

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 14, 2011
Houston, Texas area
At launch, I received my 4.7 inch version of the iPhone 6. I really liked the finish and the way it looked but I was seeing horror stories here on this site about the battery life. Granted the first couple days it wasn't great but I never put it down lol.
Now that I've gone to normal use, I really couldn't be happier. It is 8 PM my time I started my day at 3 AM and have had my phone with me all day long. I've been texting my wife, clearing my tons of email, used a traffic tracker app on my way home and I have 56% left. I almost hate sticking it on the charger with that much battery left. Since I haven't seen any more battery complaints lately I'm guessing most folks are enjoying pretty good battery life on the 4.7" too. Anyone having similar experiences?

iHeartsteve

macrumors 65816
Feb 12, 2012
Would you say the battery life is equal to or better than 5s?? With auto-brightness off.

ron7624

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 14, 2011
Houston, Texas area
Would you say the battery life is equal to or better than 5s?? With auto-brightness off.
I upgraded from an iPhone five actually. With both of them on auto brightness and I like it pretty bright actually. The six really shines - my five never made it a full day, even when it was new.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.