happy with my purchase

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by perkedel, Aug 24, 2015.

1. perkedel macrumors 6502a

perkedel

Bought the watch mostly to replace my garmin vivosmart for activity tracking, mostly for walk, jog, and bike. Mainly for its fitness tracking capacity than trend or fashion statement.
    I started to have problem the garmin, where it doesn't respond to the taps, it doesn't really do biking either. So I figure it's time to do it.
    First day out with the watch for tracking. I get about ~37% batt left when I get home. I originally thought I should exchange this for the 42mm for slight battery capacity, but I really like this size better. I have 180mm wrist size.
    I gotta say it's pretty nifty! :D

Pretty easy to read, it syncs quickly. Garmin band and its app often wouldn't sync, have to close it and start it back up before it transfer data.
    [​IMG]

it says here 12 hours standby, that's about right between the time i left the office and back home.
    [​IMG]

using the bike activity, it's very accurate. the distance is known with my bike computer, and it matches here.
    [​IMG]

the bike thing is very useful to me since I usually have my ip6+ with me anyway when biking. I don't really need detailed heart rate, average reading is good enough for me.

2. Black Magic macrumors 68000

Black Magic

Yes, I am loving it as well. Mine was a gift and I actually use it as a fashion accessory and for fitness tracking. It's a great motivational tool for those looking to get fit or stay fit. Very easy to read and I love that it keeps the history as well.

3. matrix07 macrumors 68040

matrix07

Congrat! I love mine as well. I bought SS version so it's a bit of a fashion statement for me.

I believe you can check Health app on your iPhone for detailed heart rate.