Haptic feedback

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by note235, Jun 7, 2008.

1. note235 macrumors 6502a

Anyone heard rumors of this for the new iphone?
    Something I would love.

2. Chax macrumors newbie

Chax

I, personally, haven't heard a rumor of it, but that doesn't mean anything. :p

3. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

4. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

I'd love people to search first ;)

Attached Files:

5. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

I'd love people to not be so harsh. Honostly, its a forum site, if you not going to say something productive don't even bother entering the thread. I use search and it doesn't work so well. Now i just post, if theres other threads on it, just redirect people nicely to it.

I find haptic feedback quite annoying, as long as theres a way to turn it off they can do whatever they want with it.

6. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

Harsh? I point out with a picture that is very clear - showing the threads he might want to check out, with the words used to search the site. Search here doesn't work always work well I grant you, but in this case, it does very well. Googling with "macrumors.com" added also does the job.

To spell it out- Put into the search bar in the forum section:
    haptic iphone

which is clear on the photo attached on my original post.

If you want the links and can't be bothered to search:
    If you look at the history of the OP - the OP has already sent 2-3 message about haptics - the OP has had time to search the forum.

Arn himself pushed a previous locked thread to http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=475894 (arn post here http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=5365920&postcount=2)

I'm sorry if I come over harsh, but there are a lot of new threads that are duplicates - in this case there are about >4 covering haptics in some manner.

7. isimon1207 macrumors member

yo tomato chill out man. I can search for iPhone and it will not yeild results. There is obviously a glitch with search for some people.

Anyways, I was wondering, would haptic feedback only be included in the 3g phone or would it be available in a software update?

8. LloydBraun89 macrumors member

i hope it doesnt end up in the iphone. it is really annoying to use and i dont think it is very helpful. but thats just me.

9. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

Aye, irie :) Haptics is hardware. So no software update. Unless the teardowns have been very very shoddy.

10. note235 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I did search but the discussions seem to say future, anything about this gen and a lot of people declaring their hatred.