Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

poppe

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 29, 2006
Woodland Hills
I know. I know. Not another sleeve thread. I'm sorry

I need a 17" MBP Hard Sleeve or an Anti-shock on. I really like radtech's MBP MacTruck, but thats a little to much.

I also really like the axio-usa 15" MBP hard case sleeve.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me. I've been searching for awhile (macrumors and google), but have had no luck.

Also does anyone have a link to a sleeve I once saw that had a test where someone dropped a metal ball on it but it didn't break?

I would really like something to the extent where it can take 4 feet drops. I'll have the sleeve in my Brenthaven backpack but I'd still like more protection!!!:cool:

interlaced

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2005
I don't have much experience with hard cases. Maybe one of those Booq Vyper sleeves would be good. They seem pretty tough, but they're kind of thick? It's hard to find sleeves/cases for the 17-inchers!

BTW, I'm from the same area as you. :D

poppe

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 29, 2006
Woodland Hills
I don't have much experience with hard cases. Maybe one of those Booq Vyper sleeves would be good. They seem pretty tough, but they're kind of thick? It's hard to find sleeves/cases for the 17-inchers!

BTW, I'm from the same area as you. :D

Haha ok i'll check it out. It is super hard to find stuff for the 17"... weird!

Thanks for the help. If you find anything else out let me know! Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.