Hard Case - White iPhone Look-a-like?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ColeMayfield, Jul 15, 2011.

1. ColeMayfield Guest

ColeMayfield

First Off, I would like to say “Hello!” to Everyone here at MacRumors!!! I am brand new to the site and I will mostly be asking questions…

Today, I am going to drive on down to the local Verizon Wireless Store and purchase my first iPhone. I am going to go ahead with the Verizon iPhone 16GB – White.

I am looking for a Hard Case to snap onto the back that is not clear, but looks the same as the back of the White iPhone. I want the back of the case to look like the back of the actual iPhone itself, with the Apple Logo and the writing at the bottom of the phone. Does anyone know of any of these types of cases??? I am very particular and am looking for a good quality plastic or some other type of hard case. I am not a fan of the rubber type cases.

Thanks for Reading and I appreciate all Feedback…

Thanks,

:apple: CM :apple:

P.S. – Just out of Curiosity, any Date for the iPhone 5 yet ??? All I have heard is Fall 2011..??? ☺

2. mattdo93 macrumors 6502

mattdo93

Welcome to Macrumors :D

As for your case, this may be a viable choice.

The Apple logo and writing at the bottom may be hard to see, but it is a very clean, durable, and slim case for the iPhone 4. The only issue with it is its price, which is $35.

3. kicko macrumors 65816

4. ColeMayfield thread starter Guest

ColeMayfield

mattdo: I am now planning on going and trying to find a Clear Case... I found one that looks like something I might be interested in... Switch Easy makes a case Called NUDE - Ultra Clear. I am going to go down to the Apple Store today and take a look at cases and External Batteries.

kicko: Thanks, I think I might go with a Clear Case Now...

Anyone have any ideas as far as good Clear Cases, rather then the White Case I was looking for above ???

Thanks Again for All Feedback,

5. patp Guest

6. mattdo93 macrumors 6502

mattdo93

I've seen bad reviews on the Switcheasy NUDE, so be careful.

7. ColeMayfield thread starter Guest

ColeMayfield

mattdo93: So I walked into my local Apple Retail Store and told them about the NUDE Clear Case I wanted and they pretty much told me exactly what you just said... I don't want that one... They sold me a Contour Clear Case, and I LOVE it !! Highly Recommended !!!

http://retail.contourdesign.com/?/products/85

Check it out !!! Great Case !!!

I also got a Matte Screen protector and it went on flawlessly !!! My iPhone is getting close to being complete.. Still looking for a small, good, and cheap external battery... Any ideas ???

Thanks,

8. tardman91 macrumors 6502a

tardman91

I'm not sure how cheap you're looking to go, but these are probably the best out there.
    http://www.hypershop.com/HyperJuice-Micro-Mini-Batteries-for-iPad-iPhone-USB-s/186.htm

$69.99 - HyperJuice Micro
    Looking at some of the pictures, I'm not sure how small they are. I guess it depends on how big that chick's hands are. I'm sure it would be pretty "micro" if I got my hands on it though. :D

9. AlvinNguyen macrumors 6502a

Whenever I see good, cheap I just laugh - then I see that you're also asking for small and I just died. It's like people asking for the iPhone to cost $49. It's hard to making good things cheap, and making it small is even harder.

I would go with the mophie powerstation. Its not cheap though ;)

10. ellababy macrumors newbie

The cases are so cheap now, and the quality is also not bad. Good quality plastic case are so many, recommend one site to you, check here:http://www.caseswill.com/iphone-4-cases_c1 , i hope you can find one that you like so much.

11. Haydendiego macrumors newbie

By placing a shining and attractive Apple logo at the back side of the phone. And white iPhones are rarely use by people so it looks decent and attractive. And use hard and smooth screen paper for the protection of screen. So you can enjoy the flawless touch of iPhone.