Hard drive got wipe & i ant got back ups or boot ups

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by cyclone696, Aug 8, 2012.

1. cyclone696 macrumors newbie

hay guys
    i got myself a 2nd hand macbook pro 13" 2.5GHz dual laptop and a couply of weeks ago i got a new charger, but it was faulty, and it blow up the power board witch also stop my MB from picking up my HD.
    i have fix the PB and all is going but my HD was wipe (but is still working fine) so i hav taken the HD out and iam running it through a usb external case, but the problem is i dont hav a boot disk or ever back it up.
    i dont hav access to a working MBP so i cant clone a HD and the hp win7 laptop iam using, i cant make a boot disk to work??(or can i??) can ne one help me get my mac osx working again? without having a MBP to use (i did hav lion installed but i just wont a working os ) dose ne one hav a way?

cheers

2. ChristianJapan macrumors 601

ChristianJapan

Without a MBP it will be not very easy. How do you know the HD is wiped ?
    You could visit the next Apple Store and get a USB stick with Mac OS on it. That would allow you to recover with current disk or in case you get a new one ...

If your Win7 can be helpful I don't know; someone else might ...

3. hakuin macrumors regular

4. cyclone696 thread starter macrumors newbie

cum on man this site isn't about my god dam spelling sorry iam i dick who didn't finnsh school but iv made it as clear as i can let me know wot it is u cant under stand but i would just realy like some one to just help me with the issue and not my writhing PLEZ

5. hakuin macrumors regular

I don't care about spelling, I wanted to understand your problem. I could not fully understand your problem from reading your post. That is all.

6. Mal macrumors 603

Mal

If you can't write clearly enough to be understood, you can't expect to be helped very well, because we can't understand you. We don't require college-level writing, but using actual English words is appreciated, and somewhat fully formed sentences makes it so we can understand what you're talking about.

If you don't have a boot disk for the computer you're dealing with, you'll have to get one that will work, unless it shipped with Lion, in which case you can use Internet Recovery (hold down Command-R during startup). That's assuming I grasped any of your original post correctly.

jW

7. MacPC macrumors regular

How can you be so sure that the hard drive was wiped out since you do not have a working Mac to test it? It's unusual that a failed power supply would cause it.

Basic comprehensible writings do not require a college degree. Your spellings are so bad that how can you expect people to understand you? I'd like to help you but I also need to understand what you are asking. Not to mention people are turned off by a question fills with bad spellings and they will never read your post.