hard drive reader?

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by gooser, Feb 26, 2014.

  1. gooser macrumors 6502a

    Jul 4, 2013
    a couple of months ago someone posted something about some kind of device you could plug a hard drive into (most any kind of hard drive) and you could easily access the data. owc sold em. anyone know what this device is? i can't seem to find it on their web site.
  2. chabig macrumors 601

    Sep 6, 2002
    They are called docks and they are available everywhere. Here's a link to OWC's drive docks.
  3. gooser thread starter macrumors 6502a

    Jul 4, 2013
    thanks chabig. i looked at em right beside them there was a link to a $27 adapter and that's what i saw before.

Share This Page