Hard Graft Iphone 4 wallet case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by simply stunning, Aug 19, 2011.

1. simply stunning macrumors regular

So I'm looking into buying the Hard Graft Iphone 4 case, and I found one up on Ebay. I'm thinking about bidding on it, but I can't seem to find much info on it, so I was wondering if any of you have one, and what your thoughts are on it?

Here is a link to there website, but they are out of stock and really expencive! :eek:

Hard Graft Iphone 4 Wallet

2. tardman91 macrumors 6502a

tardman91

That seems like it would be awfully bulky. Have you looked at the Book Book case? Although I don't care for it, it serves the same purpose, and is available and not too expensive.

3. simply stunning thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks! I hadn't seen that. It looks great too. I'm just not sure, as I'm between weather when using my phone I want it in a case at all. The Hard Graft case you can't take a call with it in the case (well you can with BT headset, but otherwise no...) So I'm not sure which way to go... I guess that I will keep an eye on the one for sale on eBay and if it goes for cheap I will try and grab it. If not, then I will take a look at the book book.

Anyhow, thanks for the input, and if anyone else has any thoughts feel free to post up.

4. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

WoW thats way overkill for my own tastes !

I prefer the almost naked look.

Casemate Jett Bumper.
    Lucky labs antenna strips.
    SGP Carbon black skin shield for the back.
    Front screen naked.

Attached Files:

5. skyttq macrumors newbie

just use the iPhone naked without case.. don't waist money on case and looks ugly.. it's not going to break if you use it carefully.. if i does happen then just buy a new one.. big deal???

6. simply stunning thread starter macrumors regular

I don't think you get the point of this case. The point is the phone is still naked. It just has a safe place that is also a wallet. So thanks for not answering my question... For your uses you don't ever need a case not everyone does the same work/play as you do. So thanks for the input, but looking for info on the case not info saying I don't need one. Thanks though.