Hard Graft Multi

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by idesign245, Dec 9, 2008.

1. idesign245 macrumors 6502

Just wondering if anyone uses the Hard Graft multi pouch...
    http://hard-graft.com/multi.html

I think I'm going to order one but I'm just wondering how easy it is to pull the iPhone out of it, and how bulky it would be in a pocket with the earbuds tucked on the front.

Any reviews?

[​IMG]

2. ninjadex macrumors 6502

Pricey, but nice. Thanks, never seen that case before.

3. katokalin22 macrumors newbie

Hard Graft Case Info

I am real interested in this case too. I was going to order order one, but I would like people's opinions on the fit and maybe pictures if they have them.

4. idesign245 thread starter macrumors 6502

I ordered one and it shipped yesterday so I'll post pics and a mini review when it arrives :)

5. katokalin22 macrumors newbie

Thanks

Thanks, I look forward to review. Also I am possibly going to order it from the US so could you give me a timetable from ordering to delivery, thanks.

6. ajibiju macrumors newbie

It's been unpleasant doing business with them.

Unfortunately, they ship the expensive items using cheap postal service. So good luck with your purchases. I ordered mine third week of November and haven't got them. The Website is so minimalist. Costumer service is virtually nonexistent. I was given a "tracking number" that is not valid. I'll post again if and when I receive my items.

7. idesign245 thread starter macrumors 6502

Wonderful... yeah I started getting a bad feeling when they wouldn't answer either of my emails.

They said shipping was 4-10 days, did they tell you the same thing and have they responded to any of your emails?

8. ajibiju macrumors newbie

Only 25% of the emails I sent were answered. And the replies were delayed.

9. idesign245 thread starter macrumors 6502

Got a fast response to the email I sent after reading your post yesterday...

Thanks for your email. It would be really cool if we could track your order and find out where it’s up to, but the only way we could do that would be to use an international courier service such as FedEx/UPS/DHL and unfortunately this level of international couriering is cost prohibitive. The cost of FedExing an iPhone pouch to Canada from Austria is about EUR 95.

Whilst using Air Mail Post doesn’t give us the tracking option, it is a cost effective service that 99.9% of the time is a very reliable method. Please rest assured that your order will make it do you in the coming 10 working days but hopefully before christmas!

If you have any questions or if there’s anything I can do for you please don’t hesitate to let me know.

So we shall see...

10. katokalin22 macrumors newbie

Working Class Hero

The same company used to be Working Class Hero, who had an Etsy store. They sold over 1,000 items before they opened their own website and renamed it Hard Graft. Their feedback was awesome, so hopefully everything is the same.

11. idesign245 thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah I had gone back to etsy to see if I could check out their feedback but they're profile isn't on their anymore. I'm really looking forward to my package.

12. ajibiju macrumors newbie

Got them at last

I finally got mine from the mail after one month since online purchase. They (sleeve for macbook pro aluminum 15" and ipod touch) we're packed in a thick paper envelope and arrived in great condition. I love them!

13. idesign245 thread starter macrumors 6502

yay thats awesome :) I'm hoping mine doesn't take a month to get here... hopefully by Christmas (that would be the 10 business days they're saying, so fingers crossed).

Mind posting some pictures?

14. idesign245 thread starter macrumors 6502

Looks like its Hard Graft delivery day :) Mine arrived just now, 6 days after shipping. Haven't tried it out in my jeans pocket yet, but it is bulkier than I imagined.

The phone sits pretty low in the pouch, so its hard to try and grab it from the top to slide out, but its easier to squeeze it from the bottom so it slides out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ETA a pocket shot :) Kind of bulky but super protective for the iPhone... I think I like it :p
    [​IMG]

15. mook73 macrumors newbie

for those who are curious about the new Hard Graft iPhone Fold Wallet. there's a review over this tech blog. check it out HERE.

cheers! :D