Hard Shell Case - Any Suggestions?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by Tmacfan4321, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Tmacfan4321 macrumors regular

I was planning on buying a hard shell case for my 8GB touch. I have been looking at the Griffin iClear, does anyone have any other suggestions?

2. sgtboy macrumors 6502

3. dark-saito macrumors regular

agent18.com! I've had good experiences with those with my 3rd and 5th Gen ipods! those things are amazing!

4. atomheartmother macrumors regular

I recommend the Griffin iClear. It's the best bang for your buck and looks great.

Another option would be the Invisible Shield. It's not a hard case, but it's scratch proof and covers the screen. If I were to do it over again, that's probably the route I'd go.

5. nintendude macrumors 6502

i also support the Griffin iClear, the hard case is very good and protects your iPod, i noticed that some of the stuff on the back (Apple logo, storage size, etc.) will rub onto the case but its still good

6. Tmacfan4321 thread starter macrumors regular

I'm going to check out these cases tomorrow at Best Buy. Thanks for the suggestions.

7. iRondo macrumors member

While we're on the topic, I'm after a plain slip case for my iPod touch. When I used my iPod, I want to use it 'naked', but when I put it in my bag, I want a plan, elegant, and protective case. Similar perhaps to what you used to get with the 3rd gen iPods or even the Apple leather ones. Any ideas? I've searched and searched, found nothing.

8. jrnewhouse macrumors member

jrnewhouse

I went with the Contour Showcase, and I have been very happy with it.

9. atomheartmother macrumors regular

That's what my girlfriend went with when she bought her Touch yesterday.