Hard to get now?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by solostars, May 3, 2012.

1. solostars macrumors member

I had 4 yellow screens, so I decided to wait awhile. I miss my iPad. Wow, I had no idea they were out of stock everywhere now. 32g Black Verizon. Anyone else running into this? Guess I'll just order online.

2. Ecoh macrumors 6502a

Ecoh

Have you tried a verizon store ?

I wanted a 32 gb black Att, sold out of that model at Apple, Best Buy, Walmart, Target. I saw an ATT store in a small shopping center on the way home, went in and they were well stocked.

3. mcdj, May 3, 2012
    Last edited: May 3, 2012

mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

If you're so sure they're out of stock everywhere, why would you need to ask if anyone else is running into this? Everywhere is everywhere.

Let me help you.

"The black 32gb Verizon is out of stock near me. I live in -INSERT YOUR LOCATION-. Does anyone near -MY LOCATION- know where I might pick one up?".

4. cfs macrumors 6502a

If you go to the Apple website and put your iPad of choice in the shopping cart and click on store pick up you can view all the stores that have them available within your area code range.

5. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

I exchanged my 32 black att at Best Buy. They had to call 4 or 5 stores to find one for me.

I'm in the Dallas, Texas area.

6. solostars thread starter macrumors member

Yes, what I meant to say was that I checked stock online, Apple, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, MicroCenter and the like. I live in Philly area. I was just wondering if others were finding everything sold out online, not just the model I am looking for. Thanks!!

7. cfs macrumors 6502a

I live in MA and we have lots of all the models.

8. dstar macrumors regular

Think of it as a blessing that you can't find the model you want locally.

Saves the hassle of having to return another one.

9. BFizzzle macrumors 68020

BFizzzle

every target and walmart i have been to has had all models.

Austin tx here

10. Insulin Junkie macrumors 65816

Insulin Junkie

ah, tell me about it. in my country, they're pretty much perma sold out. one retailer actually updates their website the moment they get stcok in so its pretty much get up early and rush in the second they open to grab yourself one. even then they only have a few different specced ones in stock, thank god they had my ipad of choice in when i went. looked just a few days ago and it seems they're temporarily sold out again. the guy told me it's a country-wide thing. thank god i got a perfect screen in my first try too, god knows what a pain in the ass it would be to exhange it...

11. JrJ 15 macrumors member

In a similar situation here. My iPad has 3 dead pixels, waiting to exchange at best buy and not one store within 100 miles of me has the 32 black ATT :(

12. bruinsrme macrumors 603

bruinsrme

Went to 3 best buys and 2 targets stock was abound