iPad Hardly anything for ipad air 7.0.4

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by RolledUp20s, Feb 2, 2014.

1. RolledUp20s macrumors regular

I bought my ipad air a few weeks ago so it already came with 7.0.4 updated.
    I have jail broken my ipad and installed maybe two things. Moviebox and better folders. That's it. Pretty much anything else I might be interested in says not compatible with my device or not ios7 compatible etc.

I've been out of the jailbrake game awhile, selling my iphone5 after about 2weeks of its release and moving to the dark side (currently have the S4) so on my phone I'm used to pretty much doing what I like. I had the ipad mini for a while aswel but never jailbrake it.

That's just a little backstory for how long I've not been around thee Cydia scene ...so, is it all not compatible coz it's still new ? What can I get? Any recommendations? Winterboard themes etc?

Cheers

2. Polaroid macrumors 6502a

I have about 30-40 tweaks for my iPad air... :/ have up updated cydia?

3. RolledUp20s thread starter macrumors regular

Every time I open Cydia it updates packages etc. is there something else to do? ..for example, zephyr isn't compatible...is it on yours?

Says Cydia 1.1.9 at the bottom of the home screen?

4. Polaroid macrumors 6502a

I do t have Zephyr and cydia is same version, most my tweaks are from Bigboss repo

5. RolledUp20s thread starter macrumors regular

Zephyr says unable to purchase on mine as not certified. Wtf is going on. R u ios 7.0.4 aswel then? Coz in description of it it doesn't specify ios7

6. ~Ks383~ macrumors 6502

Hardly anything for ipad air 7.0.4

Zephyr has not and likely will not be (according to the developer) updated to work on iOS 7. That is why you are unable to purchase it.