Following this guide I got my 867 TiBook up to 1Ghz! It was really easy. Just bridge one connection with solder and remove an adjacent resistor. Thankfully it was under the back cover and I didn't have to remove the LB. Redid the thermal paste on the CPU with MX-4. Removed the thermal pads and used K5 Pro with copper shims for the other thermal spots. Completely cleaned out the inside. Using a belkin F5D7010 802.11g card to get G speeds. I usually boot this machine into Tiger rather than Leopard. I found that 10.4.11 is much snappier than Leopard for this machine. I have a workaround to get my Magic Mouse working in 10.4. Paired up with an IOGear USB bluetooth that works OOB. Geekbench score: 867Mhz: 487 1Ghz: 563 System profiler and Geekbench shows 867mhz just like the guide said it would. But, installing CPU Director from PowerLogix (which doesn't work on 10.4.11 BTW) it shows the correct clock speed of 1000 Mhz 867Mhz: 1Ghz: A decent improvement. Got this running Diablo I and Diablo II! I also upped the graphics clocks on the Radeon 9600 as well. Base graphics clocks: 200.25mhz Graphics Processor 200.25mhz Memory Overclocked graphics: 274.50MHz Processor (+37.08%) 243.00MHz Memory (+21.35%) If I increased either option another increment I would get graphics distortions. This is the highest I was able to get the graphics clocks on my particular machine OpenMark Score: Stock: 968 Overclocked: 1331 Some beauty shots of the machine. Some scratches here and there but it's in great condition. Only thing it needed when I got it was new speakers (originals wouldn't work) and the latch button was replaced. Colemak keyboard I average around 20-25 FPS, which is absolutely playable! If you're looking to do this it's really easy. I can translate the instructions if google translate still doesn't make sense to you.