Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Trailer

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MICHAELSD, Jul 29, 2008.

1. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

Did anyone see the new trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince? You can see it here:

http://www.moviefone.com/movie/harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-prince/27063/main

I saw it about a half hour after MSN accidentally leaked it. The movie looks like it's going to be a lot darker than the other films. After seeing OotP again, the direction in that film was just stupid. The same director is directing HBP and DH, but it looks like he's doing much better with HBP. That trailer was great. I really liked how they handled Tom Riddle in the trailer, he looks innocent, but he also looks really dangerous. "I can move things without touching them, I can hurt people who are mean to me... and I can talk to snakes." What do you guys think?

2. JustinW macrumors member

JustinW

I think it looks amazing.
    As a huge fan of the books, I really hope they dont change TOO much in the movie, but I can understand if they do. Either way, I doubt it'll be disappointing.

3. The New macrumors newbie

That teaser trailer looked amazing. That small clip with Tom Riddle and Dumbledore looked so well done. Can't wait till November.