Has anybody actually bought a Handgraft sleeve?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by racketeer71, Aug 26, 2011.

1. racketeer71 macrumors regular

So, when doing a search for Handgraft, two kinds of websites/forums posts shows up:

1) The drooling kind. "I'm going to by an iPad, just so I can excuse myself for being a sleeve from Handgraft". Lots of websites like this.

2) The prospective kind. "I'm going to order a Handgraft product later today". Lots of forum posts like this.

Well, I'm quite into the Handgraft products as well, and was just about to order a leather Macbook sleeve: http://www.hardgraft.com/products/leathermacbooksleeve-heritage

- but was stunned, when I came to the total cost incl. VAT and shipping.

So I did a search for "Handgraft review" and got... Zilch. Nada.

Have any of you guys actually bought and used a Handgraft product?

How satisfied are you? Is it possible to squeeze a charger into the sleeve (I'm going for a sleeve for my 13" MBA)?

2. richpjr macrumors 68030

richpjr

Heh - this will be interesting. I'm guessing that most people (myself included) won't pony up that kind of money for a bag, despite spending a large chunk on the MBA.

3. simply stunning macrumors regular

I LOVE hard graft products. I have a 2unfold bag as my daily work bag. I have it for just about a year, and it looks amazing. I have also had the tilt ipad2 case, and the hard graft wallet. All of them are amazing products. They are beautiful and very well made. I have since sold the iPad case, as I love the iPad without a case.

The long in the short is that they make a beautiful product, and I wouldnt hesitate. I would buy one of there laptop sleeves for my 13" air, but it wouldn't fit in my bag from them I don't think, as it is a perfect fit without a sleeve so I think it would be to tight with the sleeve.

I say go for it! You only live once.

4. njsa04playa macrumors 6502

i have had no experience with them, but if you are a professional who needs to make a good impression, then an overpriced stylish accessory will not hurt you at all, just if you have the money tho