Has anybody been able to...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ddoolin, Jul 19, 2010.

1. ddoolin macrumors regular

ddoolin

Walk into an Apple Store yet and just buy a phone out right? Does stock still run out within hours of getting it? Specifically Orlando but any large city will do, considering the popularity is pretty constant after a certain population in a given area.

Do AT&T stores receive as many of the phones in a shipment (or are shipments as frequent) as the Apple Stores?

I'm probably going to go in about 3 weeks, and I'm going to be moving around from place to place after so reserving one isn't gonna do me much good.

Sorry if this has been asked a million times. So has every other question...

2. cward0715 macrumors regular

I am also curious. AT&T will not let me pre-order an iPhone because I don't have a credit card that they need. I have to wait until they are actually in stock. Nothing so far in the Tampa Bay area as far as I can tell.

3. ddoolin thread starter macrumors regular

ddoolin

Well that sucks. Orlando's got even more hobos than Tampa. Crud. I hate waiting. :confused:.

4. HiDEF macrumors 68000

HiDEF

I called today the Falls (Miami, FL), and they're still in reserves for a few more weeks. My question is, what if I want to exchange mines for another one? Does apple have reserves for those who already own iP4 and are experiencing other issues? Or would I be put on a reserve list?