Has anybody purchased a full body skin for new iPad, which one?

bobright

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
I am curious on some of the quality and how well they have fit? Have you got one how is it?

I'm a bit skeptical of getting one as a lot of manufacturers are simply using the 2 and stating its for the iPad 3rd gen.

Cburke24

macrumors newbie
Mar 19, 2012
Melbourne Fl
iCarbonsi

BobRight,

I have all my Apple stuff done in iCarbons. And even my "New iPad". Their customer service is second to none. And the quality of their product is exceptional. I highly recommend iCarbons to everyone I come in contact owns Apple product. I'm posting this from my iPad otherwise I will upload images. I promise you will not regret your purchase.

Thanks

C Burke

hammten

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2008
I've purchased ghost armor for the front and the back everything seems fine.
I also purchased ghost armor full body protection and it is set to arrive on thursday. I pre-ordered it and it shipped last friday (although the website still says pre-order).

Did you have yours shipped or did you have it professionally installed? Can you snap some pics of the back protector installed (preferably around the camera and at the corners.

Thanks so much!

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
I also purchased ghost armor full body protection and it is set to arrive on thursday. I pre-ordered it and it shipped last friday (although the website still says pre-order).

Did you have yours shipped or did you have it professionally installed? Can you snap some pics of the back protector installed (preferably around the camera and at the corners.

Thanks so much!
here are 2 quick pictures taken with my iphone. The camera hole seems fine.
I had mine installed at one of the small kiosk in my local mall. Wether or not this was cut for the iPad 2 or the new iPad, I don't know, all I know is that everything seems lined up correctly.

edit - just compared my iPad 2 with my new iPad and the camera cut out is larger. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

hammten

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2008
^^^ thank you very much! It looks great and I cant wait to get my ghost armor on Thursday.

Menel

macrumors 603
Aug 4, 2011
Yes, my spare ZAGG LEATHERskin that didn't get used on GF's iPad and Ive had in closet for 6 months fits new iPad perfectly.