Has anybody's free non-bumper case shipped yet?

DJUK

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 23, 2010
New York, NY
I ordered the Griffin Reveal Etch case but it hasn't shipped yet. I'm just wondering if i'm the only one since everybody else who ordered the bumper has theirs on the way

mrblack927

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2008
I ordered the Griffin Reveal Etch case but it hasn't shipped yet. I'm just wondering if i'm the only one since everybody else who ordered the bumper has theirs on the way
You should be able to see an estimated ship date on your order page at apple.com. Don't expect it to ship before then and you won't be disappointed ;).

Comment

DJUK

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 23, 2010
New York, NY
You should be able to see an estimated ship date on your order page at apple.com. Don't expect it to ship before then and you won't be disappointed ;).
i'm not disappointed or anything, and the ship date for me is Aug 26. I just found it weird how the bumpers are being sent out ahead of schedule and not the 3rd party cases.

Comment

diabolic

macrumors 68000
Jun 13, 2007
Austin, Texas
i'm not disappointed or anything, and the ship date for me is Aug 26. I just found it weird how the bumpers are being sent out ahead of schedule and not the 3rd party cases.
I'm sure Apple has more control over the stock of their bumpers than they do over the 3rd party cases.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.