Has anyone actually gotten the 30 pin adapter?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by gforce216, Sep 27, 2012.

1. gforce216 macrumors 6502a

Just wanted to ask you guys if you anyone has gotten the 30 pin adapter for the iPhone 5. I know they are shipping in October online but do the Apple stores carry them already?

2. zea mays macrumors 6502

zea mays

I ordered two on 9/12 after they were announced. My order is still processing. This is for the lightning to 30 pin adapter.

3. hondaivtec2007 macrumors newbie

Yes I have gotten them at apple store my store has all the cables in stock.

4. armoredsaint macrumors regular

armoredsaint

he said adapters not cables

5. Agile55 macrumors regular

Agile55

hondaivtec the OP is referring to the 30pin to 9 pin adapter, not the cables, is that what you have?

6. lelisa13p, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2012

lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

When I called one of my local Apple Stores on Monday, I was told that they don't have the adapters and don't know when they will. It was suggested that ordering online might be faster, and certainly less hassle, than trying to find out when they'll be available in stores. This was my experience with the Camera Adapter Kit when it was released in 2010.

Apple Store online can ship ASAP WRT the October date. After all, October begins next week.

UPDATE: I just ordered 2 adapters (plug type) from the Apple Store online (at the time of this Edit.)

7. GenderFi macrumors regular

Same story here. I checked my local apple store and they don't have any in stock..